Tuesday, July 8, 2008
CedarCrestone HR Systems Survey - Available Now
I came across this interesting survey from CedarCrestone, the HR Systems Survey 2008 -2009. I have been following their surveys for quite sometime and find them to very insightful and information oriented.
This time around the survey would cover broad HR technology adoption including
• Talent management and business intelligence applications
• Self service, portal, and Web 2.0 innovations
• Sourcing choices. Do you keep processes, technology, and people in-house or do you
• Current year expenditures and next year’s budgets
• Metrics such as employee/HR staff ratios, administrative costs per employee, and many others that will be invaluable benchmark metrics
Some of the benefits of taking this survey for your organization.
This survey would provide you an opportunity to understand your current systems adoption for HR systems and sourcing, and benchmark it against your peers in the industry. It would also help you identify leading trends and how they could help you.
How to take the survey
The survey would take approximately 30 min and is available on http://www.cedarcrestone.com/hrssv53. Though it has many sections, you need not take all at the same time.
The deadline for completing this survey is 30th July,2008.
Subscribe to my Blog Feed
- ► 2009 (15)
- ▼ July 2008 (4)